Skip to content
- Store earrings in a cool, dry place to avoid tarnishing.
- If your earrings become dirty with make-up or another substance, they can be cleaned using a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol or baby wipes. Try to use rubbing alcohol sparingly as the alcohol can eventually remove the finish/shimmer on the earrings.
- Do not store earrings in your pockets or purse.
- Keep earrings clear of water, sweat, oils, and lotions.
- Although the earrings are extremely durable, please handle them with care because they will break if handled too roughly. Treat them as you would any other jewelry and you'll be fine!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.